Will played many sports growing up, including soccer, baseball, track and field, and ice hockey. In high school, his soccer team finished third in the State, and he twice qualified for the State finals in cross country running. Having been inflicted for several years with an illness as an adult had made sporting activities a challenge. But now, Will has started exercising again and found it a great way to relieve stress and encourages self-challenge. He even participates in distance running competitions and has completed triathlons, trail runs, and several Ultra distance Spartan races. He is thankful that Warrior has helped him achieve many of his fitness goals.
- NASM group personal trainer
- Certificate in the Science of Fitness – University of Colorado
- CPR Certified
- Favorite Warrior Session: XRun
- Recent 5k time: 20:30
- Longest Race: UTOS 50km and Spartan Ultra 50km
- Current Sports: Road/trail running, Obstacle course racing, Triathlon