Joshua Khiew has over 10 years of competitive martial arts and even more years as a student of this multi-disciplined training. Years of experience participating in competitions have also contributed as a boxing, kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts coach since 2014, with the know-how of not only starting a student off in these forms of training but also how to work towards training for a competition in the future.
He will infuse his coaching style to not only at Warrior Boxing/Kickboxing and Jiu-jitsu sessions at the Warrior Base Camp but also to the weekly outdoor fitness sessions.
Martial arts qualifications
- Pro MMA Record: 1-2
- Amateur MMA record:6-3
- Malaysian Invasion Mixed Martial Arts (MIMMA) season 2 finalist
- Experienced in competitive boxing, kickboxing and grappling
- Brazilian jiu-jitsu blue belt
- Over 10 years of competitive martial arts training
- Started coaching boxing, kickboxing and Mixed Martial arts since 2014