What is MobFlex?
Mobility and Flexibility, or MobFlex for short, is a physical-therapy based session. The goals are
– to better prevent injury
– improve physical recovery and mental relaxation
– develop flexibility, mobility and performance
It is not a yoga or a typical stretching session.
Who is this for?
This session is suitable for all ages and levels; whether you are looking to enhance your athletic performance, relieve some tight spots or coming back from an injury or just relax and recover.
What do you need?
It would be ideal to have these in hand for the session.
- Foam Roller
- Baseball ball, tennis ball or golf balls
- Resistance band (optional)
- Long bath towel
- Chair (like the one you use for tricep dips)
- Broom stick (longer the better)
- Yoga mat
- Drinking water